Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MY HUBBY


I stole this from Jen, who stole it from someone else. ha!

MY HUSBAND!

What is his name? Don

How long have you been married? 18-1/2 yrs

How long did you date? 3-1/2 yrs. I was 18 when we started dating.

How old is he? 42

Who eats more sweets? definitely ME!

Who said I love you first? he did...at a concert

Who is taller? Don

Who can sing better? both but I have better rhythm. haha.

Who is smarter? He has more common sense than I do.

Who does the laundry? Me!

Who pays the bills? Well we both earn the money, I just write out the checks

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? What lawn?

Who cooks dinner? Both, but he's a better cook and I'd rather eat his food.

Who is more stubborn? Probably both

Who kissed who first? THAT has been an ongoing debate for the last 22 years!!

Who asked who out first? I asked him out with a group friends and then he asked me out on an official date.

Who proposed? He did. In front of our whole church of 500 people!

Who has more siblings? We both have one sibling

Who wears the pants? I would say we are pretty equal.

No comments: