Monday, August 18, 2008

DON'T LET THE PIGEON STAY UP LATE



This is Nate's FAV book written by Mo Willems. It's hilarious and a great read, especially when you add all the drama to it. Nate was reading to himself just a minute ago and adding all the appropriate voice dynamics as he turned the pages. I tried to catch it on video but wasn't fast enough. Mo has other books he's written and another blogger friend turned me on to them. He's also done shows for Sesame Street and other things...a funny, talented artist! Check out his web at: www.mowillems.com

3 comments:

Chanda said...

Alyssa loves "The Pigeon Wants a Puppy" book you sent for her birthday. It's so cute! The pigeon has always dreamed of getting a puppy and when he finally gets one he's scared to death. He didn't know they came with all the hair, teeth, and slobber. So, he decides he doesn't want a puppy anymore and he wants a walrus instead. We may end up with "The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog" next... you know how fanatic Sam is about hot dogs.

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Yeah, I know. If I'd known that before I bought the book I would've got the hot dog one. In Nate's book, the pigeon ends up going to sleep and dreams of a hot dog party!

Suz said...

THE PIGEON ROCKS!!!!!! Now check out No, David! There's a whole series of those that are just as great - David Shannon I think is the author!