Thursday, August 7, 2008

FINALLY....MY ART PRINTS FOR SALE!!




Several of you have asked where you can find prints or products with my art on it. Unfortunately, I don't always know which retailers are buying my artwork. Sometimes, retailers in specific areas of the country have picked up my art (like Florida, etc), so they're not available everywhere.

As a result, I've finally gotten around to opening an online shop where you can purchase 8"x10" prints of my artwork! The shop is on Etsy, basically an online "mall" that sells handmade items and is extremely popular. They have the coolest stuff! My shop is: www.deniseart.etsy.com

I've added just a few things to get the shop opened and will be adding more artwork regularly. If you see some art on my website that you would like to have added to my Etsy shop, let me know. Also, if an item is sold, don't worry! I can re-list it for you. Etsy charges a small fee for listings so I will only be listing prints one at a time. If you want a print in a larger size, let me know and I will "make it so" for you.

All my prints are printed on high quality Fuji archival paper, unmatted and unframed, sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat with sturdy backing.

Hope you enjoy and have fun browsing!!

No comments: