Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I WON A MAJOR AWARD!

I've never won a blogger award before. I feel soooo special cuz I won TWO! I won, I won, I WON!! (remember "A Christmas Story"?)



The Brillante Award is from a wonderful blogger friend, Sharon, who recently adopted a BEAUTIFUL little girl, Bailey, from China. Sharon is an awesome encourager and she always knows how to lift my spirit. Thank you Sharon for thinking of me! She said this award is for blogs who made her 'think, laugh and cry' and is for 7 recipients. I give this Brillante award to:

1. Wendi: who has adopted 3 gorgeous siblings from Colombia and always has a very inspiring message or funny moment with her family.
2. Kayce: who is waiting to adopt a daughter from China and is full of life.
3. Adrienne: who adopted a handsome little boy from Russia and who I admire for her strength and perseverance.
4. Amanda: who has such a positive outlook and interesting tales of their missionary travels.
5. David: Amanda's hubby who is a good friend and has grown so much in his relationship with Christ and has many inspiring messages.
6. Michael and Carrie: who recently adopted from Russia and are always encouraging
7. Mark: who is a good friend and has thought provoking posts and great photos of their two adopted boys from Taiwan and Vietnam.



Beverly gave me this next award which is based on creativity, design, interesting content, and contribution to the blogging community. Bev is a witty, "not afraid to tell it like it is" type of person and I love reading her interesting posts. She also has a beautiful, creative daughter who has the most interesting conversations! Thanks Bev for giving me this award. So now, I give this award out now based on the following...
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Artey pico blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.

1. Tiffany's Blog: Tiffany takes great photos of...everything! And she has two beautiful kids adopted from China.
2. Amy: Amy is an AMAZING photographer and I wish SO much we lived closer to her! Her specialty is babies!
3. Lori: Lori's photos look like something out of Southern Living or Vogue. Everything she does is beautifully arranged and a result of so much thought and love. I admire her blog!
4. Chanda: Chanda is a good friend and has many creative adventures with her 3yr old and family!
5. Sam: Sam is Chanda's hubby and is my Mac Geek friend who is also a very talented artist!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thank you for those sweet words about me!! ha You can put those awards on your side bar if you want.

I am also glad to know what that other one was for!!