Wednesday, October 8, 2008

NEW ROOM



Here's some photos of Nate's new room. Still working on it but I couldn't wait to show these off...


I love this leather shag rug I found at Ross for $6.99!


CHI Bear we got at the adoption picnic...sitting on a faux leather box.


I love this IndoChine sign I found at Cost Plus World Imports


Of course a world traveler needs a map!




I'm going to put b/w photos from China in his coat rack.




Found these cool little pillows at Cost Plus for $1.98 each!! They fit perfectly with the African quilt that my mom made.


He was playing during Room Time and got quiet. I came in and he had pulled his changing pad off the dresser and took a little nap in it!

I'm going to mount some vintage travel posters and display his antique plane and motorcycle. A few more things and then I'll be done!

7 comments:

Pat Ramos said...

I bet that changing pad is more comfy than that floor!! Like the new look of his room. Do you have the wooden elephant from Thailand? That would be cute in his room.

RamblingMother said...

love the new look!!

Kayce said...

Love the room!

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

OK, this must be the coolest room EVER! Love it! You are so very creative! Way to go Mom! It looks great!

Finally a Family of Four said...

Oh Denise, you did such a great job on the room.
I wish we lived closer to each other so you can help me decorate. Nate's room is awesome.
I think you should submit his picture as a gap boy. Nate is just so freaking cute.

AmyO said...

Cool room! You did a great job!

TulipGirl said...

Great room! *grin*