Monday, October 13, 2008

FUN ON THE FARM



What an awesome day! This morning we headed out to Apple Annie's Orchard in Wilcox. Actually they have one location for the orchard and the other for the produce and pumpkin patch, which is where we went. Nate had a great time. He wanted to do everything dad was doing...picking the vegetables, cutting the pumpkins off the vine and INSISTED on pushing the cart everywhere. He never got tired either...this kid is strong! Lots of photos below...I couldn't choose!












6 comments:

Pat Ramos said...

That's a lot of pumpkins! Looks like everyone had a good time.

Chanda said...

Looks like you had a great time! I've heard about Annie's Apple Orchard, but we've never been there. We should take a drive up that way. Where in the world is Wilcox? I sure do miss Young's Farm. We tried Schnepp's Farm last year and I ended up with ringworm from the animals. So, we need a new place. The pictures are great!

Kayce said...

That looks like a ton of fun! Love all the pictures.

RamblingMother said...

what fun. I have to find a farm for G. because she is studying it in school and is animated when talking about it.

Tina said...

First I must say I LOVE the McCain pin!
I started following your blog a LONG time ago when we started our adoption process. It's been so long since I've visited I can't believe Nate is home and doing well. The pictures are precious and so is he!!!
Tina

TulipGirl said...

Cute, cute pics!