Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



Wow what a night! We had a great time at the block party, listening to live music and catching up with friends. After I stuffed Nate into his costume (I guess their 2Ts run a little small or our little man isn't as little as we thought!) we headed out for a night of trick or treating. He caught on to the concept VERY fast and in no time, was letting go of my hand and running up to the houses to see what goodies they would throw in his bucket. Ok, so we let him have a few pieces of candy....3 M&Ms and 3 Smarties, but let me tell you, when they're not used to sugar, that's enough to wind them up. Our church donated hotdogs for grilling and there was no shortage of "eats". Nate was running around and having a great time. I felt much more relaxed this year compared to last! Hope you all had a fun night!






Our first stop...the next door neighbor's house






Getting in the groove!




The band...they played for one of our adoption fundraisers last year too.




Our friend's daughter (aka Sarah Palin) dancing with Nate



6 comments:

Pat Ramos said...

He is so cute in his costume! He can boogie too! Yep, he looks like he was taking it all in.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

He looks very cute, and it looks like he got the hang of things very quickly. I like the idea of a neighborhood block party for Halloween, too! Great idea!

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

That is hilarious- Sarah Palin! I wonder if she knows people are dressing up as Her for Halloween! How funny! (I really hope they win!) Nate looks so cute!

Sharon said...

what a darling!!!!

RamblingMother said...

what fun!! Nate looks great. Love the young Sarah Palin!!

Finally a Family of Four said...

Oh my gosh---that little girl does look like Sarah Palin!!! She is a cutie, Keep her on the list for potential hunnies for Nate.
Glad to hear that Hallowween was a success for the 3 of you. We have a tone of candy and I am taking it to work on Friday. I need to get rid of it. The kids don't need all that sugar and i need to lose some lbs.