Monday, October 27, 2008

NATE'S DAY OFF



Well ok...mom and dad's day off. LOL. This morning we had a great breakfast at Crooked Tree Golf Course. I love the golf course restaurants because they have big windows with great views. If we didn't have gale force winds today, it would've been awesome to eat outside on the patio. This is small golf course with a diner-esq type restaurant...very cozy and a great place for breakfast. They didn't have a kids menu and I think he was the first kid to ever use the one and only highchair they had! Nate had a huge meal (adult size meal) of eggs, hashbrowns, and toast. This kid can pack it away. We usually don't give him snacks because he eats so much at mealtime. Usually I share with him but I wanted french toast and we don't allow him to have an entire b.fast with syrup (can you say "speed racer" after all that sugar??) Needless to say, he had a small lunch of 1/2 a sandwich and raw broccoli (with a super awesome dip from El Torito called "Cilantro Pepita Ceasar"..YUM...he totally scarfed it down and wouldn't let a drop be wasted!) Plus I took him to the mall playground to work off his breakfast. I guess I need to do the same after the french toast I ate. ha!







1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

he is so adorable. G gets the 1/2 sugar or sugar free syrup at our house. I know what you mean though. one piece of candy close to bed and I am done for!