Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OUT OF TOWN

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. We have been in CA again this week...this time at the Saddleback Worship Conference. Actually, Don and our worship leader Danny are at the conference. Nate and I are being beach bums (what a life!) I'm a little too tired to write and about ready to crash so I'm thinking I'll do an update tomorrow. Played too hard at the beach today (I know how much you pity me.) Nate has been a crazy boy since we've been here. I think I fed him too much apple juice to keep him regular. Danny is on Cloud 9 getting inspired by all the worship people and workshops. Don feels like he's in a strange country and doesn't know the language. haha.

Will write again soon. Good night!

5 comments:

Sam said...

D,
My brother attends Saddleback, are you actually at the church itself?

s

Chanda said...

You guys sure spend a lot of time in Cali. Lucky! (Napoleon Dynamite Voice)

RamblingMother said...

Well, I do pity you as I hate the beach. The sacrifices we will make for our children, heh.

Finally a Family of Four said...

I want your life (ha ha) have Nate build Lily a sandcastle.
Renee

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Sounds like fun to me!