Monday, June 9, 2008

DO I HAVE TO SHARE?



Poor Harvard. Can't even get a moments rest in his own bed!

I think our son is turning into a neat freak. He's always been a very careful eater but lately, he can't stand to have sand in his sandals or dirty hands. He'll look at me, frown and hold out his hands for me to clean or look down at his sandals and whimper for me to shake the sand out of them (usually I tell him that's just the way it goes when you walk in the sand. I mean c'mon...I can't brush sand out of his shoes every 2 seconds!) He started picking up after dad in the living room, bringing me the glass that Don left in there or the popcorn bowl. ha! He'll even put our clothes and shoes away for us.

Maybe he'll be able to help us get more organized. haha.




2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Poor puppy. Nate is adorable and I am like him, I can't stand sand on me!

Sam said...

D,

Love these pics, I bet Nate will love them when he is older. Harvard must be loving life!