Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NEW DO

I put off dyeing my hair as long as I could possibly stand it. But Don and I both got tired of pulling out the grays...can't keep up with them anymore. So we both dyed our hair last night! I put reddish highlights in mine (although they came a little more orange than I thought). All in all, not too shabby if I do say so myself! I would've taken a photo of Don's but he shaved most of it off after he dyed it. He didn't mean too, but the blade was smaller than he thought and bzzz....whoops! Oh well, he still has leftover dye. ha!

7 comments:

Sam said...

Put the pic of Don up! Please.... We must see!

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Actually Don just dyed his hair dark brown..nothing drastic. But I'll try to sneak a pic in!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! I have to be quick but wanted to make sure you knew how much I have LOVED every comment you ahve left!! It means the world to me!! (I think you should do Nates hair too and have a matched fam! haha

LOVE,
Sharon and bailey from B's laptop in fam rm)

RamblingMother said...

I like it. Funny that he shaved his head!

Sam said...

I thought he would go "boy band-ish" on us! Would love to see it though.

Sarah said...

Love your color. I too have given up on try to creatively style my hair to hide them- bring on the dye! I would love to see a picture of Don's hair!

Stacie said...

You did that yourself? It looks great!