Saturday, March 29, 2008

PICNIC WITH MOM


I love going on picnics. When Don & I were dating he took me on romantic picnics.....sparkling cider, cheese and chocolates, nice tablecloth with candles, china and crystal glasses. I think he felt he had to out-do himself every time and wore himself out for good. Honestly, I would've been happy with a bolonga sandwich! I just love being outside eating lunch. They were beautiful and creative picnics though and it was fun while we were dating.

Today I took Nate on a picnic and to the playground. The weather is perfect for it now and I'm taking full advantage of it before the desert heats up. Nate's discovered that playgrounds are really FUN and he gets upset every time we have to go home. I remember those days! Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again for a day and just run and play with no worries.



But then, that's what Disneyland is for. hee hee!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like picinics now that I have kids. :) Love that picture of him in the tunnel! So cute!

Sharon said...

How sweet!! That looks idealic...Mother and son.

I am so impressed you played to violin!! That is quite an accomplishment! Do you ever play for church!?