Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WELCOME SPRING!!!

HAVING FUN ON HIS TRUCK. LOVE THOSE LITTLE CROCS!

Today is an absolutely gorgeous day. The rainy weather is gone (although I'm a little sad to see it come and go so soon) and sunny days are here again. Today it's supposed to be 78 and into the 80's the rest of the week. I took Nate outside to play for awhile. That might sound funny but all we have is a natural desert yard, complete with a variety of prickly cactus......no grass and no fence so playtime is very supervised to say the least.

STRETCHING HIS WINGS


Nate likes exploring and he is stretching his wings. He can now climb up and down stairs with no assistance. A little scary for me because now I REALLY have to keep an eye on him! He's so proud of what he can do. He's also growing like a weed. Even though he's only 17 months, he can already wear some of his 2T shirts! The pants are too big though...even his 18 month pants are a little big and long. What I don't get is that the 18 month shorts are snug..almost too tight! Go figure. I have all the windows open in the house and will keep that going as long as I can. I hate canned air and love the fresh breeze blowing through the house. Happy Spring Days to you.

EXPLORING IN THE YARD

4 comments:

Finally a Family of Four said...

I love the pictures! Nate is so cute!
I wish our weather was as awesome as yours.
Lily still wears 12 month pants, she has short little legs. However, she wears 18 month shirts, thanks to that big belly of hers.
Grant always wore a size or two bigger than what he actually was, maybe its a boy thing.
Renee

Sarah said...

Nate is getting to be such a big boy! The weather looks so nice- its getting nicer here, slowly. Grace has a pair of pink crocs and I can't wait for her to wear them. My little gal is also short( and has a belly) so ditto on the sizes. 12 months are too short, 12-18 can either fit or not and 18 mo are way to big. It all depends on the manufacturer. I can't believe Nate can wear 2T!!! If I could just arrange a trip to AZ.......

RamblingMother said...

He is so cute and I love the crocs too.

beverly

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

That's funny....Nate has a belly too which is why his shirts are larger. He also has short legs and a long torso so we have to keep rolling up his pants.