Friday, December 19, 2008

BUBBLY SNOW



I was really looking forward to tonight. At a nice outdoor mall, here in Tucson, they do a Christmas snowfall using the bubble machines like they have in Disneyland. It's totally fun and festive and they have Christmas carolers, etc. Well, after a 30 min drive in crowded traffic, we got there and the mall was PACKED. Not a single parking space to be found...seriously not ONE! Don dropped Nate and I off but after continually circling, he was never able to find a space. I was able to get some good snow photos but we left after less than an hour because it wasn't much fun with only 3/4 of the family! I was really bummed and was looking forward to a festive family evening but it wasn't to be. Don was irritated from driving all the way there and spending the entire time in the parking lot so we got some Starbucks and headed back home. It didn't occur to me until AFTER that we could've parked at the Starbucks across the street and walked over. *SIGH*! Anyway, here's the photos below. Nate seemed to enjoy it but he wasn't fooled and said "Bubbles!" the entire time. Too cute!












3 comments:

Pat Ramos said...

I like the one with him looking up. He has such long eyelashes like his grandpa!haha..

Finally a Family of Four said...

Nate is just so freaking cute, I want to bite him.
Too, bad about the mall event. Trust me, you will have many busts like that. Sometimes events work out and sometimes they don't. One time I took Grant to a Easter egg hunt at a local farm, by the time we finally parked and walked to the egg hunt it was done and over. I will never forget the sad look on that sweet 3 year olds face.
Have a Merry Christmas!!
Renee

Sarah said...

He is getting more handsome every time I see his pictures. I can't get over how much all of the kids are changing! Nate and Lily are just the cutest! Sorry to say but we got snow AGAIN last night. Grace and I have been stuck in the house for 5 days and I am going a little batty. Have a fantasic Christmas!