Sunday, December 21, 2008

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Tomorrow my parents arrive from Georgia to spend Christmas and New Year's with us! I'm very excited to see them because we haven't seen them since Februrary. I told Nate Grandma and Grandpa Ramos were coming to see him and he said, "Yayyyyy!!" It was too cute. I hope he remembers he said that and doesn't go into a crying fit when he sees them. haha. Since he's turned 2, he has figured out that he can be a drama King when he doesn't want to deal with people or a situation. So, I am freaking out a bit because we had a busy weekend and the house is a mess. I suppose I shouldn't be spending this time blogging. Doh!

This morning, Don spied our next door neighbor sneaking up to our house in her p.j.'s and coat. She dropped off a Christmas tin with some super awesome goodies and left an anonymous card. Look at these clever little "mice" she created with chocolate covered cherries....my FAVORITE! Hope you all have a fun Christmas and Happy Hanukkuk week!


1 comment:

Sharon said...

I am so glad you have such a great enighbor who takes good care of you!! Adorable mice!!! My mom's family si from Rome, GA Wish they were coming. You all will have such a good time!!

Loved the snow night too!!

Merry Christmas!!