Sunday, November 9, 2008

WHAT TO POST???

Yes, I know it's been a whole WEEK since I've posted (Sharon, I'm glad you missed me!) Not much to blog about this week. I mean we've had stuff going on but I can't think of anything interesting to write. Now that it's November, I am in holiday mode. Or semi-holiday mode at any rate. Every time I take Nate to the store, he sees all the lit up Christmas trees...his eyes get big and he says "Woooowww!" Christmas is going to be a lot of fun this year. Even more fun because my parents will be here to celebrate with us!

I am knitting Nate a Christmas sweater in the evening when Don and I relax after putting him to bed. It's nearly finished and I'll show you a photo when I have it put together. This coming weekend I am playing my bass in a girl band for a women's retreat and I'm totally stoked about that!

.............I had to step away because my hubby called from the church. They just baptized 3 people..2 teens and a guy who Don met a coffee shop! YAY!!! Now THAT'S something to blog about. Many people came out to celebrate these 3 accepting Christ as their Savior and believing that He has a purpose for their lives. How awesome is THAT??!!! I wish I could've been there (Nate is deep in nap-sleep) but I'm so excited for them and pray for God's guidance in their "new" lives!

No comments: