Monday, November 10, 2008

FINISHED!

I finally finished Nate's Christmas sweater. Hope it fits. ha!






It looked a little more colorful outside. haha.

The yarn I used is relatively inexpensive (Vanna White brand). It's not a high quality yarn but affordable and knits a nice thick sweater. I love good cotton yarns or cotton blends but they can be pricey in the yarn shops. I did purchase some on sale, several months ago, for a sweater for Nate....that one is an "in" project that I hope to finish soon too!

4 comments:

RamblingMother said...

isn't it pretty hot there? What are you gonna do with a hot sweater? It is beautiful though and I am sure he will be very handsome in it!!

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

At night and in the mornings it's in the 40's and for us, that's cold enough for a sweater. He can wear it to church in the mornings and at night for holiday functions and it will work perfectly. Days might be a little warm...unless it gets down to 60 or upper 50's...that's pretty cold for us!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous sweater. You are a fast knitter! Wish I had learned to knit.

Kayce said...

Denise you did a great job! That sweater is beautiful.