Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NEW PRODUCTS COMING!!!!



I am sooooo excited!! This has been a great year as far as securing contracts with manufacturers. They will be printing my art onto their various products: boxed cards, garden flags, ceramics, stationary products, bath products and more! The photo above is my Butterfly collection that Saturday Knight Ltd. has made into various bath products. So far, Anna's Linens has picked up the line and will be distributing it in their stores nationwide in 2009!!!

I am excited because this has not been an easy road and if not for my art agents, Karen and Lisa, I would not be this far today. The licensing market is very difficult to break into and there's no way I would have time to create art and market it myself. After three years, I'm still not making a profit but with the many contracts signed this year, hopefully 2009 will be a better outlook. Even with the economy in bad shape, I'm surprised that we've been able to secure several contacts and I know God has a plan that I just have to have faith. I am very thankful for HIs blessings this year.

So...keep an eye out! I don't always know who picks up my art but I do know that some of the butterfly art will be in Anna's Linens (bath), Christian bookstores (a set of bookmark, necklace, stationary, and boxed cards). Not sure what buyers will pick up the rest at this point but I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

fun!! I will start looking out for your stuff.

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Awesome! God will elevate you, and you will be successful! You are a talented woman!

I love being able to tell people I have a friend (I never tell them I have never actually met you! ha!) who is a "fine artist" and you can find her work in Hallmark!

But more than that, your artistic gifts, you are down to earth woman who loves God, and for that reason, He will promote you! I am happy for you, and look forward to seeing your products all over!

PS- you've been tagged, see my blog for details! Thanks!