Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DELIRIOUS

No that's not the 80's band...that's ME. Me running on 4 hours sleep. I am an 8 hour sleep kinda girl and 4 hours turns me into a crazing blogging chick.

Here's some funny Nate stuff.....

1. Nate's been getting onto himself lately. When he does something that he doesn't approve of he'll say, "Ohhhh Naaate!" I guess I say that too much. Doh!

2. On Sunday when Nate was in the nursery, he got tired of another older girl trying to play with his toys. The nursery volunteer said he solved that by simply collecting all his toys, moving them into the farthest room, into the farthest corner of the nursery that was opposite that little girl, sat down and quietly played by himself!


In serious need of a caffeine injection




Nate on blanket time

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Awww what a sweetie. Hope you get some sleep soon.

Patrick said...

Looks to me like you are spoiling your son with to many toys...