Saturday, September 20, 2008

SATURDAY THINKIN'

Not sure what to write today. No new photos....we have so much going on but can't think of how to put it into words...so I'll just be general.

Nate is in Room Time right now and very frustrated about something. It sounds like he got a toy stuck or can't get something to work the way he wants it so he's letting it all out. I think we'll be transitioning him to a big boy bed soon. I got him some pull-ups and he calls them his "big boy pants" and loves to pull them up on his own. Now if we could just get him to "go" in his toilet....well, that's another story. haha.

...........ok so I just went in to get him and he's standing in the middle of his room wailing for no apparent reason that I can see. No toys are stuck...he's not hurt....I guess he was just tired of being in Room Time. Then I noticed that he found some yellow chalk (I thought for SURE I had found every piece he had dumped out) and he proceeded to color all over his wooden toy box and our suitcase. I guess I'm going to have to tear apart his room because those little fingers are still finding stuff.

Our friends, Scott and Sarah, who traveled to China with us, got Nate an early birthday gift...Washable Crayons! I didn't even know they made them but wish I had them when he attempted his first artistic endeavor. ha.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

awwww. Its hard to leave them in time out. We do a time in where she is right in front of me but can't get out of her chair unitl she indicates sorry. Boy is that easier on me and so far Very effective. Do those washable crayons work!?!?

Tiffany said...

Oh you have to love the washable crayons, markers, etc.

I was just catching up on all of your recent posts and I love all the photos and always enjoy reading your posts.

Those Pop Rocks are so funny and Nate looks too cute eating them over and over!