Friday, April 4, 2008

KID STUFF

I absolutely LOVE kids clothes. It is almost like an addiction for me...there's just so many cool outfits and shoes out there! I like unique things though...stuff that you don't always see everywhere. Even better...I like to score a bargain! Here's some fun photos of Nate's stuff.

I love Vans but they're kind of pricey for a toddler's growing feet, so I found these slip on sneakers at PayLess. They have Space Invaders characters on them. My favorite video game back in the day.



This is a Polo outfit I found at Marshall's. I didn't see any others like it and since the plaid madras are coming back in, I thought it would be fun and cool for summer.




These are a great find from Ross. Polo boat shoes! I went back a few weeks later and they're no longer there.



These are fun beach shirts from Old Navy. I liked them because they don't have the traditional puppy dog, dump truck or dinosaur on them.




Super cool camo corduroy blazer from The Children's Place!



And lastly...my favorite diaper bag that I bought in China. I made the mistake though of buying it at the first shop we came to, on Shaimin Island, after leaving the medical exam. They have higher prices so I paid 85 Yuan for this (approx. $12), and other stores on the island were charging 65 Yuan (approx $8-9). Then I got back to the hotel room and the zipper broke on the inside pocket. So if you go...shop around first and test the zippers on all products!

5 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Love a good buy! And that is a super diaper bag! Love the color!

Tiffany said...

Love the nursery.... SOOOO neat!!!!
I also love the diaper bag, clothes, shoes, and the camo coat. I just saw that coat yesterday and I almost bought it... now I wish that I would have.

McKillip Family said...

I love finding deals! Off seasons are the best! PS I still need to send a cloth swatch. Is it too late?

Sharon said...

Thanks for posting this. I love looking at all those cute things! he is a well dressed boy!

They did not have nearly so many cute things for boys when Barrington was little. I saw a word that looked like 'nursery' before I hit commetn so I am going back to look!!!!!

Amy said...

Those are some of the most adorable clothes for a boy I've ever seen!! I SO miss Ross... :)