Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adoption Fundraising Update!!


Yay! We've just put 3 dots on the mileage map! To date we've raised $2,117!! Thanks to the Ramos, Kirk Bushell, Slater, Miracle, McKinney, Corbin & Jackson families for your coffee, T-shirt & purse purchases. You helped us raise $153 of that total! We are so thankful for your support.

We passed our first milestone marker so it's time for our first raffle drawing for 2 sets of Thanksgiving (4 cards) & Valentine (8 cards) greeting cards featuring my artwork & signature. Retail value $27.00.

And the winner is..................LOU KIRK!! Congrats Lou!

There are more raffle drawings coming up for everyone who purchases our fundraiser items or donates via the PayPal button on our blog. More fun products with my art including: Custom Coffee Purse, Print of my art, Wood plaque with my art, $25 gift card.

Still working on our dossier paperwork. Thanks everyone!!!

2 comments:

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Hi Denise!

I just ordered two t-shirts. I am just so excited for all of you!!!

:) Adrienne

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Thank you so much Adrienne!!