Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Chili Pepper Purses!!

**UPDATE****** Just finished a chic little wristlet clutch. Love it! Click on my Etsy store link at the bottom of this post to purchase. Remember, all sales go toward our adoption!
Clutch - $16.99


Messenger/Diaper Bag $34.95

I'm having too much fun creating these chili pepper purses! A few more for sale in my Etsy shop!

I made a large messenger bag..or diaper bag...and I like how it turned out. It was a bit laborious to make, mainly trying to get dimensions and pockets to work. This one has an adjustable strap and is fleece lined to make it sturdier. It's not intended for a laptop or several heavy books but will definitely carry several items and electronics like Kindles, iPads, etc. There's a small pocket on one side to hold a cell or keys. If you're like me, I hate digging through a large bag for my keys!

This morning I finished a cute little chili pepper purse...perfect for a night out with your favorite man or just the girls. It would also be a fun purse for a teen.
$19.95

You can view & purchase them in my Etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/dsbagdesign