Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy 3 yr Gotcha Day!


3 years already?? Still seems like yesterday when we met our son for the first time in China. I'm sure I'll be saying that every year for the rest of my life. haha. Nate is older now and we've told him that he is adopted and how we flew on an airplane all the way to China to bring him home. Of course, he doesn't fully understand it but he smiles, nods & says, "Yep!" He knows how very much we love him.

Our little Nathaniel is growing up. Today we had preschool orientation and Monday, is his first day of preschool! He is so excited. I know he's going to love it. The kid just loves to learn!

Tonight we'll celebrate low-key and try out some Dim Sum at a local restaurant. We'll have to watch his Gotcha Day dvd and get all weepy eyed again. Ahhhh...what awesome memories to have forever.

So reminisce with us. Here's photos of our journey to China..click on the words below.

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

happy family day!

Kayce said...

Happy Family Day Sullivan family!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.