Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LATEST PROJECTS

I have been project-happy lately. Just finished a new series of art that's called "His Mighty Hand" (thank you Heather B. for the suggestion!) I went round & round with this design and could not get it to work until finally something clicked. Hopefully the manufacturers will like it too!



Also finished another coffee bag made from a burlap coffee sack that I've had for years. I think I got it free from CostPlus Imports. Memory's a little hazy on that one. Anyway, I modified a diaper bag pattern and turned the burlap into a large messenger bag. It's perfect for holding a ton of stuff for day trips! Or extra bags of coffee beans. haha!


Lined inside with BIG pockets!


Back of bag

On a side note, thank you to those of you who donated toward Adrienne & Jim's adoption! So far they have raised over $900 in just a few days! If you want to follow their journey, click on their website here: http://our-journey-to-parenthood.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Love the diaper bag. Great summer prints.

McKillip Family said...

I LOVE IT:)

McKillip Family said...

I LOVE IT:)

Tiffany said...

Oh I love that cool bag!!!!!! Also love the new series of art.... fabulous!!!!