Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Samples!!!



I love getting packages in the mail! Got a great one today....fabric samples with my "Salsa Picante" art on them!! I've been sewing since I was 14 and who would've thought that one day I'd see fabric with my own artwork on it??!! It's kind of surreal. The fabric is made by Robert Kaufman Fabrics and sold mainly in quilt shops. You can go to their website below, click on "Where to Buy" at the top of their site and find a local store near you.

I could see making a quilt out of this and then a friend of mine (who's hubby is a chef) said that he would LOVE a pair of chef's pants made out of them! haha! I guess the same could go for aprons, hospital scrubs...whatever else you can think of. Sweet!!!

ROBERT KAUFMAN FABRICS

3 comments:

Pat Ramos said...

None here in Rome but they are in Elijay, Marietta Ga. and other cities here. Bummer..

Sharon said...

Congratulations again!! That is so exciting. ANd I love the art. You HAVE to sew some pants out of that for yourself!! I was in costco buying paper plates for mothers day..happy byt the way to you!! The tulips were blurred and I thought they should have hired yiou!!!! Forgive typos!


Pat is in Rome, GA?? That is where my mothers family si all from!!

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Yes, my parents live in Rome, GA. I can't believe all this time your mom's family is from there too! We went to visit at Christmas...drove around the downtown area and visited the apple orchards up north. Very fun!