Sunday, May 23, 2010

Little Dresses for Africa



I am SO going to do this! Ran across a post about this from another blogger and now I'm getting on the bandwagon...making pillowcase dresses for impoverished and/or orphaned children in Africai. Super, super easy. If you go to this website: LITTLE DRESSES FOR AFRICA you can get instructions and find out more info about the organization.

I'm planning on sending them my dresses (they could also use shorts for boys) by July 1. If you want to make some & give them to me, I'll include them in my shipment....or you can send yours to their address yourself. For those of you who don't sew...they also need donations of supplies (listed on their website).

Such a simple thing to make a HUGE difference in children's lives. If you want to send me your dresses, let me know & I'll send you my email address.

No comments: