Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lucky Ladybug Necklace

In the adoption world, ladybugs are a symbol of luck and there's a widespread belief that a ladybug sighting is the sign of an upcoming referral (or match to your child)! I am not a huge jewelry person but I have become a fan of Premier Jewelry lately. They are a Christian based company with integrity and good values. I came across a really cool Lucky Ladybug necklace and earrings in their recent catalog. Perfect gift for a friend or relative waiting to adopt or who have adopted...or for yourself if you're an adoptive parent! Only $29 for the 13" necklace (w/3" extender lobster enclosure) and $21 for the earrings.

If you're in Tucson, my friend, Tamara is a Premier consultant and if you're in Phoenix, my friend Eileen is a consultant. Contact them and they can hook you up with a great gift!


No comments: