Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Milk Does a Body Good


So I've been experimenting with different "milks" lately. My guys never know what's going to end up in the fridge. haha! I started with Soy Milk but didn't care much for the taste. Then I tried Almond Milk which is tasty and healthy. But lately I've switched to Trader Joes unsweet coconut milk...good for keeping off the pounds! It's more watery than Almond Milk but I LOVE coconut and it has good flavor.

We've been doing "Bob Harper's Skinny Rules" for a couple of weeks and have dropped a few pounds already. I cannot give up my homemade mochas so it was nice to find this type of milk to use. It makes really tasty mochas...especially if you use a combo of Starbucks ground Verona mixed w/coconut flavored coffee! I've also found chocolate flavored coconut milk individual boxes so I'm going to try ordering a Dry Americano from Starbucks and adding that milk to it. Would be a healthier alternative to the regular Sbux mochas when I'm out on the road.

No comments: