Thursday, September 22, 2011

MORE OF MY ART IN STORES!!!


Ok, here's the store & product I had to wait to tell you about...

My Autumn Mums art is on garden flags in Walmarts across the U.S.!!!!!! Click on the link below and to the right of the flag, you'll see "Pickup Information" where you can find it at the store nearest you. There are only 2 Tucson locations that carry it. YAY!!!!


On another note, I visited Berean Christian Stores and discovered my Inspirational Sports Art with The Athlete's Prayer necklaces! Sweet!!

2 comments:

Missie said...

Congratulations! I will be looking in our Wal Mart.

Pat said...

Our stores aren't carrying them..bummer..I checked for other stores in cities close by and two stores were out of stock already and the other two stores were in stock but a little too far to drive. One was in Centre Al. People must be buying! Good news for you! I'll keep checking around to see if I can find one.