Saturday, March 5, 2011

ETHIOPIA ADOPTION UPDATE!!

Well everyone...after 9 long months and a few snags, our adoption paperwork (dossier/or paper pregnancy) IS OUTTA HERE!!!!! We were finally able to send it off to Children's Hope International who will prepare it for translation to be sent to Ethiopia! Now we wait a few months to be matched up with our child-to-be!! I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Having the paperwork around was a nagging reminder that was haunting us.

Now we have $13,000 left to raise for the remainder of the adoption fees. Scary, because at this point, we don't have it, but I know God will provide..through fundraising, through my art licensing royalties and other means.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. I know that you are as excited as we are and I looked forward to telling you this news.

Don't forget our MARCH COFFEE FUNDRAISER in the previous post and please share it via Twitter, facebook, blogs, emails...any way to get the word out! Thanks!!!!!

Denise

2 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

congratulations!!! god will provide!

Unknown said...

What a big step! Congrats! We are just starting ours