Monday, January 17, 2011

TUCSON FRIENDS...GOT A FAVOR, ASAP!!

Hey Tucsonans... If any of you have baby and/or kids items that you would be willing to donate for an adoption fundraiser for us, PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP! (ddsullivan2@msn.com) I just discovered an easy fundraiser in Tucson, but I have to collect everything by Tues, Jan. 18...TOMORROW! Ack!


Basically, it's a massive consignment fundraiser and we would receive 65% of the sales to put toward our adoption. If you have anything you're willing to donate, I will be happy to swing by and pick it up tomorrow. Items must be in good condition (no stains, nothing broken, no missing parts, no rips/tears, etc). Below is a list of items:


Clothing (preemie to junior sizes)

Toys

Infant/kids furniture

Blankets/bedding

Games/Books

Shoes (must be in really good condition)

Dvds/video games


Sorry for the short notice, but as I said, I just found out about it myself!! Thanks everyone,

****ALSO, if you choose to do the fundraiser for yourself, please write my name as a referral on the website registration and we'll receive $5 for everyone who participates! www.jbfsale.com****

-Denise

Email: ddsullivan2@msn.com

No comments: