Saturday, July 3, 2010

GETTING READY FOR THE 4TH!!!!


What a day! Our church is putting together a July 4 carnival fundraiser.....to build homes in Rocky Point, Mexico and today we did a ton of set design & construction. HOT HOT HOT but so many people stuck around to get 'er done!

We got a lot of AWESOME items for the silent auction...in fact...I'm bidding on the Starbucks gift basket (complete with coffee grinder & plenty of Starbucks to keep me going!). I donated my "Tranquility" bath collection that's available in Anna's Linens ($170 value) and one of my coffee purses made from recycled coffee bags. But there are several very cool things, like tickets to Breakers Water park, gorgeous 20" square tile, a 30 minute airflight in a Trike.....

I'm so excited and hope that tomorrow is a very successful day!! Here's photos of our work today (click on July 4... below)

No comments: