Sunday, January 24, 2010

WINTER BLEW THRU

Snow on Mt. Lemmon

This week we had a big winter storm blow through Tucson. Can you say, "tornado, flood & blizzard warning"? Seriously!!!! The wind was HORRIBLE & did some damage to parts of Tucson/Phoenix. In fact, a tornado did touch down in north Phoenix last week. Crazy! We got a lot of much needed rain and the weather made for good conversation for a week at least.

I started a new photo album on Facebook and began uploading more pictures. Here's the link for you:


Also check out my purse blog at D.S. Bag Design for the latest recycled coffee bag creations! I have started doing applique coffee bag art & am loving it!!

3 comments:

Missie said...

I don't like those winter storms that are capable of producing tornados (almost 1 year ago for us)......Supposed to get ice and snow here on Thursday.

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

I agree. It was a little concerning down here b/c we don't have sirens. If a random tornado comes, it's up to the people to report it. Of course by then, it would be too late. Crazy!

TulipGirl said...

The first place I ever went skiing was Mt. Lemmon!