Saturday, October 10, 2009

ART IN TARGET STORES!!!

WOW!! It's finally here! I spotted my "Turning Leaves" art on paper plates & napkins in Target stores in Tucson so that means they've hit the stores nationwide! I found them on an endcap next to the giftwrap section. My name with copyright is on the front of the plates. SWEET! While we were out & about, we stopped at Anna's Linens and took a photo of my Inspirations-Butterfly art on display. The manufacturer is making a different color scheme-same art but in browns & tans.

Exciting times!!

ORO VALLEY TARGET

SUPER TARGET ON ORACLE IN TUCSON

ANNA'S LINENS

5 comments:

Sharon said...

OMGosh!! YOu are famous!! Congratulations Denise!!! What an accomplishment, I am So proud of you!!! And happy and excited for you. So so cool! I am going to go to target and find some stranger and tell her I that the artist is a virtual friend of mine just to bragg!! hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Bravo to you :)! Here from Sharon's.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Yeaaaaa, Denise!! This is so incredible!!!! Congratulations to you!! Everything looks GREAT!!!

McKillip Family said...

That's so cool!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Congratulations! I'll have to look for your designs here!