Thursday, June 11, 2009

MORE PRODUCTS!!



My agent emailed this photo this morning. My Olive Oil & Garlic collection will be featured on kitchen textiles and in major grocery store chains this fall!! I'm very excited and loved how the manufacturer arranged the art on their products.

While we were in CA, I stopped by my art agent's house to pick up more product samples. She had 3 boxes of different products with my Butterfly art, Christmas & Harvest Blessing art: mugs, bath stuff, floor mats, garden flags, mailbox covers, plaques, desk accessories, etc. So keep an eye out. Looks like this fall will have a lot to hold. Yay!!

1 comment:

Pat Ramos said...

Congrats!! They turned out great! I wonder what will be under the christmas tree this year?? I hope, hope!! Love the kitchen items and their my colors too! Might be your colors also!!haha...I'll have to keep an eye out for them.