Friday, April 10, 2009

RAINBOW EGGS



I'm a bit of a purest when it comes to coloring eggs. I've tried the kits before and can't stand them, so I like coloring eggs the traditional way, with vinegar/water & food dye. Nate wanted sooo bad to help and for a 2 yr old, he did pretty good but the kid doesn't know his own strength. He got so excited and I had to keep on him to stir SLOWLY and be GENTLE! He was getting a little frustrated because he doesn't like to listen to instructions when he wants to dive into a project. It was fun though and he was so proud of his egg masterpiece!




3 comments:

Sharon said...

Those eggs are really pretty! Cookies belwo too!! So is mom!
Nate looks like he takes this art thing very seriously!

I just wanted to pop over and wish you and you precious family a very Happy Easter!! I will be thinking of you! Hope you take lots of shots!!
Sharon

Pat Ramos said...

I LIKE the colors of the eggs. Nate looks so proud of his accomplishment!! Great job! Dad only wants 2 eggs colored!hah..

Finally a Family of Four said...

I love the Easter eggs, they turned out so cool.
Denise, your hair has gotten so long. It is very pretty.
Have a blessed Easter.
Renee