Thursday, February 5, 2009

SUPER BOWL FUN

I'm a little behind...left my camera at the Super Bowl party but here's some pics for you. My cousin is coming to stay with us a couple of nights and I'm looking forward to it. I saw him last year for the first time in like, 13 years. He's never been to Arizona so it will be fun to show him the sights. More to come...


Food break!


The motley crew


The lone Steelers fans...who let them in??!


Cutting out those ridiculous glasses.




Mr. Bruce Springsteen


So close..........!

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

great pics. sorry AZ lost but I am sure it was a good game.

Finally a Family of Four said...

I was so bummed for the Cards. Do you realize that the Arizona Cardinals used to be the St. Louis Cardinals? See, we have another connection. Just like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon or whatever that game is.
I still love Kurt Warner.
Renee