Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SO FAR SO GOOD....

So far, Nate's potty training has been going great. No accidents since yesterday morning! We still keep the pullups on during his naps and at evening bedtime but that's it. Haven't taken him out of the house yet either but we'll use pullups for that too and encourage him to "go" in public bathrooms. He still hasn't done #2 yet so I'm sure we'll have a mess or two until he figures that one out. He doesn't like to be dirty so hopefully he'll train quickly.

I stopped giving him juice after the first day. He was crazy wired and it was making me crazy. I found Goldfish pretzels and those worked great! Yesterday he was going right after eating and every 45 min. thereafter. However, today, he is holding it longer and will tell me when he's ready to "go".

That's our life this week. Nothing else interesting to report.....yet!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy potty training!!!!

Pat Ramos said...

Rah Rah for Nate!! He's doing great!