Sunday, February 8, 2009

FINISHED IT!



Finally finished knitting Don's sweater. Ok, I know what you're thinking...sweaters in Tucson?? Well it got cold enough for the next 3 days to wear it. haha. Don's been wanting an Irish sweater for a long time so I decided to give it a try. It was a tricky pattern..not hard but required concentration to get it right. Needless to say...the times that my short attention span was diverted by the tv, resulted in some interesting stitches. ha. See the rainbow behind him? It was a full bow thanks to some much needed rain that came through today.


I gave Nate his chopsticks to use..the ones we got him in China. He tried very hard to use them the correct way but his fingers weren't cooperating. I could see he was heading toward a frustration fit (although I was trying not to bust up laughing), so I told him he could use one stick to spear his food. He thought that was the best ever. That's one way to get him to eat his veggies!


5 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Nice job!!! You are so talented!

Kayce said...

COngratulations!! It's beautiful!

Pat Ramos said...

Wow! Love the sweater, great job!! Well Nate is Americanized now so much for chopsticks for now!ha....he's so cute!

Finally a Family of Four said...

Dang, what a nice looking sweater. Plus, the guy wearing it looks so handsome.
Where di I go to put my order in? Ha ha

RamblingMother said...

fun times!