Friday, February 13, 2009

BIG BOY

Nate is nearly potty trained now. Yay!! He's going all by himself, with no help from mom or dad, and has FINALLY gone #2 (after 3 days..I was debating whether to break out the apple juice). He even got through a nap with no accidents.

The other day, he had to "go" but didn't want to waste time going to the bathroom. I kept asking him, "Do you need to "go"?" and he would say "NO!" as he twisted around in his booster seat trying to hold it. Finally he had an agonized look on his face and his squirming got worse and then he said, "Mama, I GO!" So I yanked him off the booster seat and we ran to the bathroom....barely making it. haha. He's always very proud of himself when he goes in his toilet so he's been pretty easy to train. I can't believe we are so close to being diaper/pull-up free!! Yay!!

1 comment:

Pat Ramos said...

WOW! You weren't that easy! Count your many blessings name them one by one!! Congratulations!!