Thursday, January 8, 2009

GROWTH SPURT?

Nate had his 2 yr checkup today...3 months late but better late than never. Doc Bean was amazed. We have a big kid! He is 33lbs. (90th percentile), 36-1/2" tall (95th percentile)!! No wonder he is fitting into 3T shirts! Doc said he will probably be big...I don't know if that means tall or husky. ha. But Nate is often mistaken for a 3 yr old. He seems to be on track learning-wise as well. I had Don take him because he seems to do better when I'm not around (translation: less whining and clinginess). I was right...he did great! Didn't even cry for 2 shots. He would point to his Bug Bunny bandaids and say "Shot!" and would not let me take them off. haha.

Uh oh...he just woke up crying so I think I'll peek in on him. G'nite!

1 comment:

Pat Ramos said...

WOW! No wonder that belt didn't fit him!! He's a growing boy!