Thursday, January 29, 2009

SLEDDING

Before we headed back to Tucson, we decided to get in some sledding and snow fun. This was the perfect, relaxing getaway and we did everything we wanted to...fish, play in the snow, chill by the fireplace and relax. I was sad to see it end.


Best way to transport a 2 yr old



You mean I can eat it??


Mmmmm!


Don't even think about it!


Long way up.


Catching my breath...I'm not 20 anymore!


Wheeeeeeeee!!


I had fun but Nate didn't like getting snow in his face!

3 comments:

Missie said...

That looks like so much fun! James wanted to go sledding so bad, but it just wouldn't work with the sleet/ice.

Sam- Hypnotoad said...

Very cute pics! Loved the one of Nate eating the snow!

Kayce said...

I just love the picture of Nate eating the snow! Looks like some great memories were made!