Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SNIFF WHEEZE

Ugh...ever since we got back from Cali we cannot stop sneezing. All the trees must be blooming or spreading their pollen or SOMETHING because we just can't catch a break from these runny noses. There was a song we sang in choir when I was in school called "Harmony". I substituted the words and titled it "Allergies"....

"The time has come let us begin.."
With all our sneezes joining in.
To sing of flowers blooming in spring...
and things that make our nose start running.

With all the pollen in the air,
Dust and flowers here and there.
Get me a kleenex very fast!
I don't know if I can laaaast...

Allergies! Allergies!
How I hate these allergies,
I wish that they, would go away
But I know that they are here to staaaayyy."


*Cough, wheeze....sniff*

Here's some funny photos of Nate as a cowboy dude with cowgirl, Shannon. Love those boots!

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Love the new header!!

Tiffany said...

I also love the new header....
I haven't been by in a while and it was so fun catching up. Looks like a great trip and Nate is adorable on the beach or in cowboy boots.