Monday, May 12, 2008

LUV THE ZOO & QUILT SQUARES

Monday is our day off so I'm catching up on my blogging. Nate is sitting next to me at the dining table trying to master some left over spaghetti and showing me each carrot that he spears with his fork. I am behind on laundry so he doesn't have a bib and most of the spaghetti sauce hit his shirt before making it into his mouth. *Sigh*

Today we spent a family day at the zoo. We took a few milestone photos below of Nate at 12 months and now at 19 months. He was much more interested in the animals this time and could get out and walk a bit. He also got to feed the giraffes (which was kind of gross with their long tongues). It surprised him when the giraffe put Nate's entire hand in his mouth but he didn't get scared. Good kid! 

I've also received more quilt squares so I'm going to start listing them as people send them. We're up to #7 . Thanks everyone!! I can't wait to start putting together his quilt!

NATE AT 12 MONTHS...............19 MONTHS
NATE AT 12 MONTHS................19 MONTHS
NATE AT 12 MONTHS...................19 MONTHS
RIDING ON DAD'S SHOULDERS
THE KIDS WERE MORE INTERESTING THAN THE GIRAFFES!


FEEDING THE GIRAFFES

STRUTTING HIS STUFF FOR THE LADIES!

THE MONKEYS WERE HOLLERING AND SWINGIN'!

YOU LOOKIN' AT ME?!

QUILT SQUARE #1 - Thanks Lori!


QUILT SQ #2 - Thanks Chanda!

QUILT SQ #3 - Thanks Sharon! I love Classic Pooh!

QUILT SQS #4-6 - Thanks to Wendi & her 3 kids adopted from Columbia!

QUILT SQ #7 - Thanks Brent & Teri!

3 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

My goodness! He has grown so much! And, he's so adorable! He is absolutely beautiful, but you know that! Love the pictures! Have a great week!

RamblingMother said...

Great pics.

Beverly

Anonymous said...

wow! can't believe how much he has grown!GRANDMA RAMOS