Friday, February 8, 2008




Well I didn't get around to making the potstickers yesterday...just too much going on and then we had a meeting at church that night. So we went out for chinese instead. The photo above is at the restaurant. We shared our General Tso chicken and Sa Tsa Chicken with Nate and he scarfed it all down. I think my Sa Tsa was a bit spicy because I looked over at him and his nose was running. That didn't stop him from eating it though! I even gave him a sip of some of my green tea....the real stuff, kind of earthy tasting. He didn't seem to like it as much as Starbuck's green tea. ha! Today I mixed up all the ingredients for the potstickers so I can make them tonight. Will let you know how they turn out.

Nate has started to enjoy looking at his books. When we first got him he didn't know what in the world they were and would not sit still for a second to look at them. Now, he'll open them up and pretend to read them, mumbling something that only he knows. ha! I took a quick video above of him reading his Bible. He also loves stacking his blocks and is getting better about building bigger towers. The above photo, he stacked all of those by himself. He also finally started saying "mama" although it's not always directed at me.

PewEwwww!!! Nate just walked past me and I caught a whiff of his poopy diaper. Niiiiice. Ugh. Guess I better change him. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

too cute of that baby boy. You are much braver than I to do the potstickers. Did you ruin your pans?