Friday, February 15, 2008

CA PHOTOS











Above are some interesting photos during our drive:

1. Nate asleep with his panda hanging out of his mouth.
2. A Joshua Tree...they make the landscape look like a weird sci-fi "B" movie.
3. Funny road sign along the way
4. Did we take a wrong turn?!
5. These are tumbleweeds along the fence. I'd never seen so many all at once.
6. Nate intently watching his Baby Einstein dvd
7. Happy kid
8. Coast up to Monterey
9. Big trees near Big Sur
10. More of the coast

2 comments:

Angel said...

Sorry for your loss Denise. I lost my last grandparent a year ago, and it was a lot harder than I imagined. It made me feel like I had entered a new stage and an old part of me had passed on. Please say hi to the Scotts for us. I have lost touch with them. I tried to write before but it came back to me. Traci

RamblingMother said...

Chewing on the panda is too funny.

Beverly