Thursday, January 3, 2008

MY FIRST HAIRCUT






I have a new found respect for hair stylists who cut kids hair. We found Jackie through a friend and I was in awe as she swiftly trimmed Nate's hair...all while he was doing everything in his power to get out of that chair. I think he thought he was at the doc's office about to get a shot. ha! I tried telling him that wasn't until Friday but he wasn't listening. ;-) He finally calmed down toward the end of the cut, when he realized he was going to be ok after all.

I debated getting his haircut since I'd waited so long for it to grow out from the shaved head he'd received in the orphanage. But it was growing in choppy and getting a bit long so we decided to go for it. We raved about his hair to him when she'd finished and told him how handsome he looked. He finally cracked a smile after I already took the last picture!

5 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Very cute. She is talented.

Beverly

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Nate's first haircut looks great! He looks very handsome! :)

Anonymous said...

he is abosultely adorable!!! you are so blessed!!! I want a baby like hime! --helen

Sharon said...

So sweet! He is such a handsome little guy.

Pat Ramos said...

Cute haircut! How long will that part stay? He looks so much older, no more baby!