Saturday, December 22, 2007

WINTER WONDERS





Tonight I took Nate to La Encantada Mall. They had carolers, REAL hot cocoa and snow falling. It was totally festive and fun. The sweater & hat he's wearing are what I actually got around to knitting (and actually fit). There was a yarn store that was closing, right before we got our referral. I bought a bunch of girly colored yarn and at the last minute, decided to buy some boy colors...just in case. Good thing I did!

Nate had a great time and now that he's walking, he was running around everywhere. I was trying to take his photo and keep him from getting run over by the crowd. I temporarily began contemplating those kid "leashes" that I swore I'd never get. ha! I couldn't resist walking into the Apple store while we were there. I've used my Mac so much for my art & graphic design that the letters are wearing off the keys..some of which are falling out of the keyboard. They have some pretty cool "toys" and the artsy person in me was drooling at the sight of the new MacBook Pros. I felt like Ralphie in "A Christmas Story" gripping the top of the slide and rambling off to Santa as fast as he could say...."I want a MacBook Pro 2.4 ghrz duo processor, 19" display with a built-in inSight camera!" :-D

And I can just hear Santa saying, "You'll max out your credit card, kid." HO! HO! HO!

1 comment:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Love the hat & sweater...as I scrolled down the pics...I thought what a cool hat; love the hat! And then I read you knitted it. Mami's got skill!

And is it totally amazing how fast they grow? Nate is absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas!