Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SILLY THURSDAY


Did I mention Nate has an older sibling? :-D

Wow where to start.... Nate is keeping us on our toes. We find his trail of "bread crumbs" everywhere....little wooden blocks in his clothes hamper, in the sofa, under the sofa, in the bookcase, in our computer bags and Don's cowboy boots. He has to touch EVERYTHING just to see what it feels like or how it works. He totally mimicks us too. I was fixing my hair as we were getting ready to go out and I looked down to see Nate standing next to me, patting HIS hair. ha!

Lately, everything starts with the letter "G" for him. He points to the birds and says "Gurd"...then he points to his truck and says "Guk!". The other day he pointed to his giraffe and said "Gaff!" That one surprised me since it's not a word we've repeated often. Maybe he remembers his Baby Einstein Animals dvd. At his doc visit last week, he weighed in at 23lb, 11oz. Gained 1/2 a pound and I think he's taller because his head hits the top of the kitchen table now. Or maybe it was because he was wearing sandals that were an inch thick.

Well I thought I had more clever things to write but it's late and my mind is mush. I've been swamped with a ton of freelance graphic design work and I feel bad because I keep telling Nate to go play with his toys or stick him in front of a B.E. dvd. He doesn't seem to mind too much and gets back at me by wandering off into another room to throw my shoes in the bathtub or see how much toilet paper he can pull off a roll. For some reason he likes to throw clothes on the floor. Especially after I just finished folding them. I wonder if he watched one of us doing that??? Doh! Sometimes poor Harvard gets the brunt of it when I look up and see Nate laughing and squealing while chasing after Harvard and waving his toy maraca.

That's my boy.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

He is just active. How cute. Who won in the toy pull?

beverly